So I'm Back...To the Velvet...Underground...Back to the Floor...That I Love

This is my first blog, so if you are an avid blog reader, you may find this one dry and boring.
But I doubt it because I started this blog to share my stories with those who could not join me in Italy in the summer of 2010. And therefore my stories should be fun. Because I am fun. And traveling is exhilarating and a true blessing.


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Almost Three Years Since My Last Post...

It is funny. As a history student, I always tried to introduce my papers in a REALLY clever way. You know, the way REALLY good books could capture your attention.  My professors always put question marks next to those introductions.

So I am not going to re-introduce myself or my blog.  Suffice it to say, I am coming back. I will not indulge in the Italian wine before I blog. I will not presume that what I have to say is novel or original, but my perspective is.  For you may share my perspective, but that is yours all on your own.

Be prepared to see images of my freaky strange art.

No comments:

Post a Comment