So I'm Back...To the Velvet...Underground...Back to the Floor...That I Love

This is my first blog, so if you are an avid blog reader, you may find this one dry and boring.
But I doubt it because I started this blog to share my stories with those who could not join me in Italy in the summer of 2010. And therefore my stories should be fun. Because I am fun. And traveling is exhilarating and a true blessing.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Preliminary Post

Today is May 23rd.
Tomorrow, Monday, I leave for Italy. My flight leaves at 2:43 and I will land in Rome around 11 on May 25th. I start my journey as a solo traveler. There is much to be learned, seen and experienced and I intend on accomplishing all of this ... and more.

Much love to those who are close to my heart.




1 comment:

  1. Sweetcakes ... so excited for you, and eager to read about your journey. Love from Bogota. xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete